by Randall CraigFiled in: Blog, Make It Happen Tipsheet, Management, Social MediaTagged as: Digital Strategy, ROI
Out of all of the thinking, blogging, tweeting, posting, and speaking on the subject, here are some of the most practical – and thought-provoking articles on the topic.
1) When users defect: Understanding why users leave, and what to do about it.
2) Six Steps to Strategic Blogging: How to build an effective, focused, and commercially successful blog:
3) Social Choice: For the first time ever, we have a window into people’s thoughts. But what should we do with this power? This post describes four alternative approaches.
4/5/6) Social Media ROI: These are several Tipsheets exploring measurement – and how to improve your performance:
Measurement, More measurement, and ROI.
7) How to Create a Viral Video: The title says it all!
8) Three marketing models: This Tipsheet explores three of our fundamental models, and how they can help grow your influence, online and off.
9) Bonus read on Social Media Crisis management: More important than ever – a must read for any leader.
Do any of these concepts resonate? If so, share this list with your colleagues. Not only will it bring them up to speed, but it will put you both on the same page.
Does this topic resonate? Reach out to Randall: he can present it to your group. (More presentation topics)
See Randall’s professional credentials: Download one-sheet.
@RandallCraig (Follow me for daily insights)
www.RandallCraig.com: Professional credentials site.
Each week, get Randall’s 60-second nugget on translating digital knowledge to action. Curious? Read 600+ past articles.
If you are interested in receiving these each week (there is no cost), fill in your name and address below.
Contact us for more on Randall’s topics, availability, and audience fit.