Focus and Flexibility
Clients often use Randall in multiple roles to take advantage of his extensive experience, and his commitment to deliver extraordinary outcomes. Having Randall do two or more sessions and then adding some of the other value-added possibilities will result in a more congruent event… at a lower overall cost.
Here are 17 more value-added possibilities:
1) More than one session on the same day, or over a two-day period. These can include two Keynotes, a Keynote plus Breakout, Keynote plus board presentation, or Keynote plus pre-conference master class. Each session is researched, tailored and focused on achieving your objectives.
2) Randall can deliver either a pre-event webinar to help drive attendance, or a post-event webinar to reinforce concepts and deliver greater value.
3) Each attendee receives electronic access to a reference document on the topic, and provides a links to Randall’s tools and more in-depth resources.
4) Have Randall do a series of 30 minute, 1-on-1 Coaching Sessions with attendees.
5) Use Randall as a panel member or panel moderator.
6) Randall can interview a senior leader (or front-line person) in a friendly fireside chat format.
7) Have him judge a “Most innovative marketing strategy” or “Best Trade Show Booth” competition with the possibility of having a brief award presentation at lunch or dinner that includes key teaching points from Randall, and the announcement of the winners.
8) At virtual events, have Randall host a virtual break-out room
9) At virtual events, ask Randall to lead a bonus lunch-and-learn session for those who are interested in a more intimate smaller-group discussion.
10) If your board or senior management group meets during the conference, ask Randall to speak to this group on strategic issues and trends.
11) Have Randall lead a special Hot Seat session where Randall will answer any and all questions on any business growth or digital strategy topic, no holds barred.
12) Have Randall attend a special breakfast or lunch to honor your event sponsors. He can speak on how to improve their marketing and sales success, or do an “Ask me anything” session for the group.
13) Have Randall do a bonus 7am strategy roundtable – a bonus session where Randall can either discuss a specific idea, or answer any attendees’ burning questions.
14) Randall can coach your leaders on delivering a great presentation, during your on-site rehearsal.
15) Offer Randall’s Business Growth Hacking Lab or Digital Transformation Master Class as a revenue-generating pre-Conference Super Session.
16) If your event includes a Trade Show, Randall would be delighted to spend some time in the Booth of a company who sponsors his appearance at your event. Sponsors love this additional attention as it draws traffic to their booth.
17) Clients often ask Randall to deliver a series of follow-up Professional Development webinars, to encourage and facilitate implementation.
Randall only accepts engagements where he has prior experience and direct expertise. It continues through research, interviews, and a discussion on the formats and options that are available. Some of our clients know precisely what they want, while others tap into our experience to explore new or unique delivery options. (This is especially true as so many presentations are now delivered virtually.)
Our process continues with a unique-to-you presentation that is filled with content, actionable ideas, and yes, some humor. And yes, we will spend time rehearsing, doing a technical run-through for virtual presentations, and connecting with attendees before and afterwards.
We know that our presentation is usually part of a larger agenda, so we do everything that we can to make your life easier.
Contact us for more on Randall’s topics, availability, and audience fit.
Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch ASAP.
Randall was a great addition to our annual supply chain conference
Randall's expertise and experience in all areas of strategic communication, marketing, web and social media is remarkable in its breadth and depth.
Randall is professional in every sense of the word. He researches his material, presents with authority and style and follows up with participants diligently.