Randall Craig helps organizations and individuals move the Social Media strategy airplane from 30,000 feet to landing. He shares practical, been-there-before advice from his 23 years of Web and Social Media experience as a Consultant, Senior Executive, Entrepreneur, Best-selling Author (and Black Belt in Karate). He does this for 12-person teams, 800-person webcasts, and at conferences with over 1500 people in the audience.
1) Social Media without wasting your time or losing your identity
Strategy, Efficiency, and Risk for attendees and their organizations
It’s all the rage to talk about LinkedIn, Facebook, and the 500+ other social networks that exist. But how does Social Media fit within your overall strategy? How can you reduce exposure to identity theft? What can you do if no one actually uses your social media initiative… or too many do? And how do you measure results? In this fast-paced presentation, Randall Craig provides practical insight into these and other timely issues.
Eight focused presentations:
- For Executives: Social Media Executive Briefing: Introduces Social Media concepts, focuses on implications, opportunities, and risks.
- For Corporations: Seven social media strategies to grow your business – and avoid the risks. (Business development, Recruiting, Internal collaboration, Risks and policy, Governance)
- For Associations and Not-for-profits: Harnessing the power of Social Media to improve member engagement, development and marketing. (Stakeholder engagement, fundraising, Online PR, Risks/policy, Governance, event marketing)
- For Professional Service firms: Strategies and policies to implement a successful social media initiative – at the firm and individual levels. (Profile Building, Business development, Prospect due diligence, Recruiting, Risk)
- For Entrepreneurs/experts/consultants/talent: How to translate personal profile to business growth online. (Profile Building, Business development, Prospect due diligence, Risk)
- For Marketing Professionals (Campaign Dev’t, Online PR, SM branding, SEO, Web integration)
- For the Job Seeker: Advanced Strategies for a Social Media job search. (Reactive and Proactive Social Media; Avoiding disqualification, Advanced LinkedIn strategies, Avoiding Identify theft)
- Social Media Futures and Trends: Examines where Social Media is heading, and how organizations can best prepare themselves.
2) Networking Skills for Success
Give to Get: Helping others help you succeed
Whether you are selling a product, a service, or yourself, the relationship will always cement the deal. In this presentation, participants will learn how to develop and nurture relationships – and then how to close the sale. This isn’t a “how to schmooze” presentation, but one that provides specific guidance on how to grow value and influence with others. This session starts the process of networking by providing tools for attendees to meet each other immediately… and gain greater value from the conference itself.
Every presentation is completely customized for the audience, and can be delivered as a keynote, workshop, webcast, or master class. Please call for more details, or about other topics that I am regularly asked to speak on: