Story Ideas and Sidebars
Are you looking for story ideas? A few thought-starters…
- Social Media and Web futures and trends – where is this all going, and what is the impact?
- Is Email the living dead? (Yes it is: within five years we won’t have email as we know it.)
- The future of the publishing industry (books, magazines, newspapers.) Hint: it’s not looking good.
- What should companies put in their Social Media Policy?
- Within Social Media, the boundaries between public and private, corporate and personal.
- Time-wasting Social Media: Addiction or Connection?
Randall has written literally hundreds of Tipsheets, most between 3-5 short paragraphs in length. Each one is capable of being used in your column as a sidebar, with suitable attribution. (Many journalists and hosts have used these to spark more story ideas.)
Interested in brainstorming, or looking for a backgrounder on the latest Social Media phenomenon? Randall would be happy to spend a few minutes helping out, even when there isn’t a story or a deadline. Call him at 416-256-7773 ext. 101, or send an email to request (at) RandallCraig (dot) com.