Growth and Engagement Webinar Series
Do these sound familiar?
- How can we deliver professional development without the uncertainty of cost overruns, surprise invoices, and logistics headaches?
- How can we provide professional development for everyone, regardless of seniority – all at a fixed monthly cost?
- How can we provide just-in-time training without taking people off the job for a full day?
- How can we demonstrate the value of membership and improve retention, without appearing to nickel-and-dime the membership?
- How can we deliver professional development with limited resources and limited budgets? And in modern, just-in-time formats?
Growth and Engagement Webinar Series:
A fixed-price educational program
We develop and deliver all content, provide all logistics, registration, reminders, technology, etc, for up to 500 people. For a low fixed monthly cost, you could provide a specific, action-oriented professional development – a tangible member benefit – without the risk of cost overruns, surprise bills, etc.
Our platform takes care of the registration automatically, and sends each person a customized link to attend.
Here’s how it works: Your organization will send out an invitation email that contains a link to the registration page. The attendee registers for the webinar, and the system sends them a personalized link, along with a reminder.
You choose what works best for you:
- a shared option where other professional associations also can watch the webinar.
- a customized-for-you option where the only people on the webinar are your members. Includes detailed reporting.
If you choose the shared plan, the topics and calendar are set. If you choose the “customized-for-you” option, you can choose the topics, and the order; and we’ll customize the content. Our current library of webinars is shown to the right.
Interested? Please contact us: we’d be pleased to let you preview a recording of webinar.
Note: Each of these webinars can also be delivered as a keynote or interactive workshop.